Monday, July 01, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

This week is vacation week! Jon and I are planning to take this week off to relax, spend time with family and friends, and take a little mind break from work. We try to take larger chunks of time off every 6 months to refresh ourselves and get our minds on track to be productive and work hard.

We have a couple of 4th of July related plans. My brother is turning 21 on the 4th so we'll be celebrating with him and I'm turning 25 on the 7th. Woah! I'm feeling good about twenty-five. I have a couple of blog posts planned, so even though I'll be mostly away, I'll still plan to share some fun posts with you! Also! I know everyone might know this by now, but Google Reader is going bye-bye. Make sure to subscribe to this blog using a new platform. I'm a huge fan of Bloglovin and highly suggest it. :)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// So thrilled to have announced The Brand Market last week! Check out our site here. 2// Spent a little birthday money on goodies from Ulta. 3// Kyo kitty! 4// Love this sweet picture captured by Justin Hackworth at Alt Summit.


5 Favorite Posts:
* Candid Thoughts on Bloggers' "Perfect Lives" by Delightfully Tacky
* Style by Hello There Home
* Hospital Bag Survival Kit by In Honor of Design
* DIY Swing by Designlovefest
* June Beauty Favorites by Essie Button

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Just started watching "The Killing", recommended to me by my sister and brother-in-law.
* Celebrated my niece's 1st birthday last weekend! Love that little booger.
* July is my second favorite month. December comes in first. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment