Monday, June 17, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

I am SO excited about this week, because Jenny and I are hopping on a plane to attend ALT Summit in New York! This will be my first time in NY and I'm SO stoked. I can't wait to see everything, meet new friends and attend ALT. Ahhh! We are leaving this Wednesday and rooming with blogger friends Maddie and Janee. It's going to be way too much fun. We are planning a full day of play on Friday so if you have any "must eat at" or "must see" places let me know!

After a full week of work/travel I'll be going into my summer vacation time. :) Jon and I usually plan to take the first week of July off every year to celebrate birthday and take a mid-year break from work. It's one of my favorite times of the year (besides Christmas) AND I'll be turning 25 on the 7th of July, so that's awesome! I'm hoping to get some YouTube vlogging time in and home decorating time in during that week off. Lots to do!

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Yay Popsugar! Love getting this box every month. The best! 2// Giant Kyo face!! 3// Love all the flowers blooming around our home. 4// Me and my daddy! Had a great Sunday celebrating Father's Day with my dad and father-in-law. Love them so much!


5 Favorite Posts:
* Watermelon Aqua Fresca by The Dainty Squid
* Dealing with Blogger Negativity by The Wonder Forest
* Work & Travel by Breanna Rose
* Best of Studio Apartments by Design*Sponge
* So You're Not a Personal Style Blogger...Now What? by IFB

Inspiring Me this Week:
Vacation! Does that count?!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Be on the lookout for a super exciting business announcement next week-ish. Whoohoo!
* LOVING bagels lately. Have I already mentioned that? Just want to make sure you know. ;)
* Can't stop listening to Lana Del Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment