Monday, April 22, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

After Jenny and I got back from our work retreat in Savannah, GA, we spent most of the first week working from home, traveling for meetings, and taking a little time off here and there. On Saturday, we helped a friend with her carousel themed photo-shoot and later took beautiful photos of one of our clients in Marietta. We also had a Maiedae Mixer meeting on Sunday and I'm SO excited about the event. Feeling blessed and excited about starting another full week of Maiedae with Jenny!

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Keeping our local Starbucks in business. 2// A shot of our location for the Mixer. SO beautiful!! Be sure to get your ticket! 3// Kyo sunning his tummy. 4// Joe the horse! From the photo-shoot we helped with on Sunday.


5 Favorite Posts:
* At Home with Ashley Campbell by A Beautiful Mess
* Revlon Nail Art Overview by Essie Button
* Uniquely You: Body Image by Jenny Highsmith
* 5 Snacks to Always Keep in Your House by Mind Body Green
* Post Processing Routine by Delightfully Tacky

Favorite Blog of the Week:
Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard - Janee is a sweet friend with a great blog! I'm SO excited about finally meeting her in person this June at ALT NYC. Be sure to check out to her beautiful blog and handmade shop!

Inspiring Me this Week:
* I've been really inspired to explore new hobbies. It's really exciting to be in a place where I can think about starting new projects and trying out new things. I'm currently thinking about trying my hand at horseback riding (never done it before!) and maybe making my own bath salts for fun?? The possibilities!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I prefer rollerblading over bike riding.
* Currently watching She's All That; love cheesy 90s movies.
* One of my favorite snacks is white cheddar popcorn. Yum!!

Hope you have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment