Monday, April 15, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

This weekend has truly been amazing. Jenny and I left for Savannah, Georgia, on Saturday and we've been here working on business goodness, eating delicious food, doing a little shopping, and taking LOTS of photos. It's been so refreshing and such a great way to take some time to celebrate and make big plans for the future. I'm so thankful for this time and I'm a little sad about leaving tomorrow morning, but very excited to get home to my husband. :)

Today, after making lots of plans for the Maiedae Mixer (which you MUST go to), we took an afternoon break, grabbed some coffee, and explored different streets taking pictures wherever the lighting was perfect. We ended up on the Riverwalk and ate dinner at a delicious place (seriously the crab dip changed my life). ;) As we were walking back to our loft, magic-hour hit Savannah and we changed into some clothes for an outfit shoot on Broughton Street. I think I'll be coming back here again very soon!

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// On our way to Savannah 2// Our loft on Broughton Street. 3// Love weekend trips with Jenny! 4// Spent many, many hours talking business. Feeling SO inspired!


5 Favorite Posts:
* 7 Signs You Might be a Professional Blogger by IFB
* Clean Living: Lip Balm by Sincerely, Kinsey
* Remixology by Delightfully Tacky
* Almond Milk Smoothies by Joy the Baker
* Decorate Your Power Cords by Designlovefest

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Kelli Murray - Not only am I in love with Kelli's beautiful artistic ability and fashion, but you can tell just reading through her posts at how beautiful of a heart she has. Although Kelli is a consistent favorite and style inspiration, her blog in particular has been my favorite this week.

Inspiring Me this Week:
* I'm feeling really pumped about going into Maiedae full-time with Jenny. We've been working really hard to create some great new processes and really refine certain aspects of our business. Can't wait to see what the rest of 2013 will bring!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I used to be really into exploring new music and creating playlists and mixed CDs, I haven't sat down and done any music exploring in years, I think I'll be making it one of my new hobbies again.
* I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
* Been in the mood to watch a marathon of Disney movies lately. Come to think of it, I'm also in the mood to GO to Disney. I think that might be a constant state of mind for me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment