Thursday, January 03, 2013

THREADS: STAYING WARM IN THE CITY


MY OUTFIT: 1// Olive Oversized Sweater - Forever21 2// Chambray Top - American Eagle 3// Grey Tank - GAP 4// Medallion Necklace - Hot Pink Poo 5// Jeans - American Eagle 6// Boots - Forever21 7// Camel Satchel - Target

On New Years Eve, Jon and I decided to have a little "getaway" in the city. Although the downtown area is only a couple minutes away from our condo, it's one of our favorite ways to pretend we are going on a mini vacation. We tried out a new restaurant, stayed in a hotel at Atlantic Station, walked to the theatre and saw Les Miserables, talked about our favorite memories from 2012 and some of the things we would like to do in 2013. It was such a great time away.

Jon snapped a couple shots of me after we ate lunch. We loved this distressed wood wall on the side of the restaurant. Can you believe these are phone pictures? I am amazed at technology.


GET THE LOOK: 1// Olive Oversized Sweater - Forever21 2// Statement Necklace - Forever21 3// Grey Tank - River Island 4// Skinny Jeans - Dorothy Perkins 5// Chambray Top - Tilly's 6// Boots - Piperlime 7// Statement Ring - Bloomingdales 

I'm working on getting a lot done this morning because this afternoon Jon and I are driving up North with some friends to stay in a cabin this weekend! So far, January is filled with adventure!


16 comments:

  1. He took those photos with his phone???? What phone does he have!! I'm getting a new phone in April...I would love to take crisp pics like these!

    Love your outfit! Sounds like a perfect New Year's Eve! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has Samsung Galaxy SIII -- He really loves it. :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the entire look from start to finish!
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great photos. i can believe he took them by phone :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just pinned this look! Absolutely love the way you layered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy new year to you!

    And layers are true lifesavers. I pretty much spent the entire winter wearing tights under my jeans;)

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is fantastic. I want to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, as always! And I can't believe those photos were taken with a phone. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3.1.13

    I love the layers! This is such a rockin' outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very pretty. I love your necklace especially.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4.1.13

    I absolutely love your style! Everything in this outfit is to die for!

    xo Caitlin

    href="http://www.beyondwonderlandblog.com">beyondwonderlandblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. BABE! I'm totally digging your hair. I want to go red again eventually, but I've been planning on just going natural red again, but I'm wondering if this fun bright color would look good on me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this. I think this may be one of my favorite Threads posts ever!

    ReplyDelete