Monday, January 07, 2013

FANCY SHMANCY: WOOD VENEER


Tumbleweeds Wood Veneer Sunglasses // I'm pretty sure Becca and Doug, the creators and masters of wood veneer eyewear, are geniuses. This couple works late nights to create stunning eyewear by hand. Their work is beautiful and has so much heart. These beautiful oversized round shades are definitely on my wish-list this year. One of my all-time favorite handmade shops!

Recover Remedies for Your Technology // A couple weeks ago, I received an iPhone case for my phone from Recover. They are a small business dedicated to making technology look elegant and distinct. I currently have this one and love it. I think there's something about using wood materials that make products like an iPhone case surprising and instantly loved. They also have a variety of products for your iPad and Mac AND do custom laser cut designs!

What are some of your favorite things this month?




5 comments:

  1. I follow tumbleweeds on instagram and I'm always blown away by all the work they do. I personally want a new iphone case, might have to put an order in! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do have the most beautiful shades!

    Lovely Llorys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love wood grain <3 my favorite thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES!!! I must have those glasses. Love 'em! Becca and Doug blow me away. I've been following Becca's blog for a while. They work so hard. It's admirable!!! I'm eager for their shop to grow, and grow, and grow. They put in so much effort, they deserve all the lovin' they get!

    ReplyDelete