Thursday, December 20, 2012

MAIEDAE READER SURVEY

Hello!! If you have a little bit of spare time, please take my 10 question reader survey. As I'm preparing for the new year, I have some exciting plans in store for this blog and I'd love to get a little feedback from you!

I'll use this information to help guide some of my decisions for 2013 and get to know you a little better, too. :) The survey is anonymous and will only be shared with the Maiedae team. The survey will run for one week. Thank you for your help and thank you for being such wonderful readers! I truly love what I do and it's such a joy to share my life with you. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24.12.12

    I've taken the survey! Thanks for considering your readers. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea!
    I tool the survey,although I think I`m too late :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete