Saturday, October 13, 2012

SNAPSHOTS: BY THE RIVER

Spent this morning with Jenny asking her advice on home decorating, taking pictures for Maiedae, and doing a schedule catch-up over cocoa. Jenny and Drew live near the Chattahoochee river, so a group of us got together for a grill-out, mini bonfire, and fellowship this evening. I love snapping pictures of my friends and remembering special times like this. The weather was so perfect today; bright blue skies, a cool breeze, absolutely perfect.




How has your weekend been so far? :)


8 comments:

  1. Great pictures :)

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone. I missed ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time. Glad you got a chance to reunite.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...that third photo. i love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your blog :) I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous14.10.12

    Hey! These photos are really cool! I love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous15.10.12

    Love the hooch! I have been to that exact spot that you guys went to...it is beautiful!! Adore your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Photos! I love them :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete