Sunday, April 08, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP UP

Happy Easter to you!! Today, Jon and I had a huge lunch with my family and his family to celebrate. It was delicious and we both got way too much candy...guh. I used to love candy, now it just overwhelms me, especially during the holidays.

In other news, we had a birthday celebration for our housemate, Glenn, and played an enormous game of Munchkin, ate lots of pizza, and watched the 5th Element. This week is shaping up to be a normal routine for me, but I'm hoping to get some more organizing done and maybe a few DIYs??

Snapshot of the Week: 1// Instax collage in my studio closet. 2// Lazy Friday, just wanted to sleep all day. 3// Ready for my work day. 4// Studio closet shelves. 5// Beautiful earrings I got in the mail from Laura's shop, Roots & Feathers. I'm in love and definitely wore them today for Easter! 6// Rainy day picture. -- Check out more of my pictures on instagram! My username is maiedae. :)
5 Favorite Posts this Week:
* Here We Go: Blogging on a Budget by Show + Tell
* The Iconic Hostess: Zooey Deschanel by Camille Styles
* Favorite Things: Instagram Fun by Sometimes Sweet
* Our Rainy Day Engagement Photos by Paper Crowns
* DIY Mason Jar Candle by Tick Tock Vintage

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Paper Crowns - This girl is insanely adorable and has a matching blog to go with it. :)  

Inspiring Me This Week:
* My Pinterest board on home ideas. I'm getting really excited about moving into a new, bigger space in August!! 4 months!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I get nervous when competition gets really heated.
* I FINALLY organized my closet studio this week. I only meant to work on it for a couple hours but I got carried away and ended up pretty much completing it. Yes!
* I am going to Universal Studios in 25 days with my husband and our good friends, Zach and Leah, for a vacation and two year anniversary celebration! I'm stoked!

How is your Easter?? :)


12 comments:

  1. im so glad you love your earrings! i think they are a PERFECT fit for you! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, lovely lady!!! Following you on Instagram - I'm LariatsandLavender! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. `Did you make Polaroids out of intagram pictures??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't...I use an instax camera which is similar to a Polaroid. It develops instant business card size pictures. :) ---> I'm just assuming you were referring to the first picture?? :)

      Delete
  4. NO way! This post popped up in my Bloglovin' feed (I found your incredible blog a couple of weeks ago!) and made my entire weekend. You are SO sweet! You have no idea how much this means to me, because I am a MASSIVE fan of everything about your blog and your design work. I am crazy flattered, to say the least. Thank you! SO so happy to meet you and connect :)
    xoxo,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to feature someone as talented as yourself!! :D Great to connect with you as well. :)

      -Sav

      Delete
  5. I love instagram! Your hair looks fantastic in that photo.
    I just worked over easter - one of the downsides of working in a bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos and I adore your hair, gorgeous colour and style <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looooove your haircolor!! I wish red looked good on me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got candy too!! and was a bit overwhelmed by it all as well ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous14.4.12

    Is Harry Potter World on your to do list?

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! Definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete