Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

This week has been rough! I came down with the flu on Monday night and stayed sick all week. Jon ended up getting sick too, so we've been pretty unproductive over here. We finally started feeling better at the beginning of the weekend and thankfully got some much needed things done and spent some time with friends. -- I think the bug has been going around, so be careful!

I'm excited about this coming week, though. I have a new fancy workspace at my 9-5 job and I'm feeling inspired//excited to create. AND we've got some exciting things going on behind the scenes at MaieDae, which I'll share soon. AND I have a super exciting date with my sexy husband! We are going to dress up all fancy-like and go to the Fox in Atlanta to see "Wicked"! Ahh! I can't wait. :)


Snapshot of the Week: I love my sweet little family.


Five Favorite Blog Posts This Week:
* To Try: Wrap your Belt by With an I.E.
* Easy Jar DIY by Oh, Hello Friend
* 5 Tips of Photographing Your Home by A Beautiful Mess
* DIY Heart Bokeh by A is for Ampersand
* A Feminine & Unique Touch for your Jewelry by Violet Bella

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* I LOVE pizza.
* Currently watching: "Big Bang Theory".
* My favorite day of the week is Friday.

Videoclip of the Week: I love this sweet lookbook for Elsie's autumn dress line. So cute and happy. :)


Wishing you all the best!

5 comments:

  1. A few of my friends have come down with the flu too! It's definitely no fun. I'm glad you're feeling better. Have a great week! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! Sexy dates are always nice.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there you on the pizza addiction! Keep the great posts coming!

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, feel better soon! And I <3 pizza. I think you'd have to be crazy not to!

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza? Big Bang Theory? Oh heck yes! ^_^ Jen and I are so thrilled The Big Bang Theory is back. We love that show!

    I hope you feel 100% better very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete