Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Glitter Shoes

I don't know what it is about glitter shoes...they are just so mesmerizing and sooo, so pretty. I remember always wanting a pair of ruby red sparkle flats when I was little (after watching Dorothy click her heals together on the Wizard of Oz.) I will admit to finally getting my hands on a pair of gorgeous multi-sparkle heels for only $15.00 a couple months ago, but unfortunately I haven't had an event to wear them to yet. SO...while I'm thinking of a fancy restaurant Jon might be able to take me to in Atlanta, *wink*, here are some drool-worthy glitter shoes for this week's fancy shmancy!
1. Lita Platform Ankle Boot // Jeffrey Campbell   2. Bitter // Steve Madden   3. Miss KG Tatiana Glitter Platform // ASOS   4. Hysteric Glitter Platform // ASOS   5. A Sparkle Between Us // ModCloth   6. Venus Glitter Lace Up Brogues // TopShop   7. Venus Glitter Lace Up Brogues - Black // TopShop   8. Jacqueline Ferrar // JCPenny   9. The Foxy Shoe in Black Glitter // Jeffrey Campbell   10. Mansion Flat // Nordstrom

My TOP favorites are #6 and #9....uhh gorgeous!! Which pair do you like the best?!

14 comments:

  1. Oh...I so love this! In fact...I recently spurged and got pink glittery jeffrey campbells (if you wanna see, look here http://shewearscrazywell.blogspot.com/2011/08/mamas-got-some-new-shoes.html. I absolutely love them, and feel like a rockstar in them. I'm not...so that's a rrrreally good pair of shoes! Lovely post! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing no. 2 for forever. Steve Madden is my favorite shoe designer!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter shoes too! I'm actually in the process of making my own for this Fall. XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could literally reach into my computer screen and pull all these shoes out for myself. I love, love, loooove all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3, 4 and 9 MUST be a part of my shoe collection. Like, right NOW. <3333 I am really starting to love glitter shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just got a pair of glittery toms! i love it! perfect for the holidays. :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently purchased these:
    http://www.dsw.com/shoe/lulu+townsend+vanessa+pump?prodId=230148&productRef=SEARCH

    Seems like I should call them "the poor man's Blitter," because they're not quite as fancy as those babies up top, but they're super sexy and so much fun!

    Obviously, this post has me drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great round-up, I love glittery shoes too, but I don't actually own any... might have to rectify this! :D

    hiphopsideproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super obsessed with glittery shoes. I could wear them every day of my life! Maybe I'm a bit eccentric in that I couldn't possibly wait for an appropriately fancy occasion to wear sparkly shoes, but I just can't help myself! They are so beautiful! My favorites are definitely the Litas and #4- I've had my eyes on both those pairs for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with glittery shoes, I personally think I couldn't pull heels just quite yet but i regularly wear sparkly silver flats (:
    Thanks for the inspiration, these are going on my wishlist
    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh too much glittter=too much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete