Friday, August 26, 2011

I Like That Tune: Madeleine Peyroux

I can't remember when I first heard Madeleine's music, but I remember how her rich, soulful voice and jazzy music immediately caught my attention. Her music is romantic, old-school, and perfect for that nighttime, classy party on a roof-top.


If you haven't been acquainted yet, I'd like to introduce you to Madeleine Peyroux for my "I Like That Tune" feature. :) -- Oh, and her cover of Elliot Smith's Between the Bars (last video) is gorgeous... 

I'm All Right


J'ai Deux Amours


(Cover) Between the Bars


3 comments:

  1. I love this! Thank you for posting. I LOVE the Elliott Smith cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my absolute favorite music artists! I got introduced to her back in college when I was visiting a friend in NYC. Whenever I listen to her music, I reminisce back to walking the streets of Harlem at 2am with some chinese takeout and a cigar. haha Wow, how I've changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog recently and lemme tell you, your blog has one of the cutest layouts I've ever seen. It's so original & cute, I love it!

    xoxo
    -Tara

    ReplyDelete