Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Threads: Craft Fair Edition Day 1

"Threads is a frequent feature all about affordability, comfort, and versatility while still capturing your sense of personal style. For more details behind Threads, click here!"

To finish off my craft fair posts, I wanted to share some craft fair edition Threads posts! During day one, I wanted to wear something very comfortable and a little dressy to celebrate the occasion. Of course I couldn't resist pairing my new dress with my favorite flats and belt. I love it when an inexpensive purchase becomes a go-to item! 


Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Black Ruffle Dress: Target - $25.00
* Herringbone Tights: Target - $7.50
* Medallion Necklace: Francesca's - Gifted
* Braided Belt: Thrifted - $3.80
* Blue Flats: Plato's Closet - $4.00
* Recycled Key Ring: Handmade by MaieDae - $14.00
* Mint Sorbet Sally Hansen Nail Color: Target - $1.99

>>>----------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $56.29

Like the recycled key ring?? We should have some up in the shop by this weekend! Each one is unique and recycled from vintage keys and set on an adjustable ring setting. :)

Day two's outfit is coming later today!

5 comments:

  1. love the shoes!! nice color!
    x krystie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these rings are such a good idea!
    -camila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nail color & the outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, could you be any cuter?! I love your hair, and that dress is so adorable and simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!.... so lovely!...

    ReplyDelete