Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: A Tuesday Collection of Favorite Things 4.12.11

This week's Fancy Shmancy is filled with soft colors and breathtaking treasures. I'll take every single thing, please!

Personalized Rubber Stamps by Emilie Friday
Organic Raccoon Stuffie by Bird Mafia
Purple Haze Necklace by The Blue Balloon
Mini Mums Floral Decorative Tape by Cute Tape
Vintage Tulip Print Bowls by Oh So Lovely Vintage
Feather Screen Printed Dishtowels by Michelle Brusegaard
Bubblegum Pink Emerson Radio by Gallivanting Girls

Here's to Tuesdays and date days!

10 comments:

  1. Wow ! All of these are lovely! I am totally in love with your blogger background as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Savannah, I have just seen your blog for the first ime today, and have spent ages just looking aorund. I love your work, my goodness you are a talented lady. Have a beautiful day. p.s I am your new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12.4.11

    that little raccoon is winning me over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh... i want all of emilie's stamps! the fonts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the floral duct tape! like pangaloon i just came across your blog today via your sponser link on elycia's blog. How lovely!! I have just read your about me page and am going to continue to explore a bit. i think you're just adorable
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would die for that radio! The thought of having my own return address stamp too sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so pretty! I think the tape and the necklace are my favorite though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh! I'm dying from cuteness over that raccoon pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with every single thing in this post! I'm finding it very difficult to single out just one or two things to say I adore...I just love them all! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that raccoon pillow is super cute and i just love that feather print, i have a soft spot for feathers!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete