Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration for Your Nest: Cozy Hideaways

I would love to build some type of permanent fort in my home somewhere. Just a cozy little place to be inspired, journal, read, or blog! Here are some cozy little nook inspirations for your fancy!

Little picnic tipi
Camping
You could just cover your whole house
Where the Wild Things Are
Tree-house fort
Fort Lovely
A fort for you and your love
Perfection
I scored these breathtaking photo's from Pinterest -- feel free to follow my pins here! Happy nesting. :)

10 comments:

  1. i think i'm going to sit here for 30 minutes and drool over these photos. yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how fun!i love all of these photos. i am absolutely going to do something like this when i have kids :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures!!! they're so cute. i would love to make a cute little fort out of sheets! so cute and so fun. what a romantic and cheap date night idea!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this post! The last photo is my fav ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a nook. I've always wanted a little reading nook or an alcove. :-) A fort would be pretty neat too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful. when david and I get married, I told him we would build lots of forts and have sleepovers! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, lovely forts :) it makes me miss being young

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just love these forts! can't wait till my daughter is older and we can have movie nights and sleep in them! love your little bloggy! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose Bella23.2.11

    Wow!!!! I love this post !!! :D
    its an excellent place to get away nd read...wish i had one of these!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous fabulous! Love this idea for an engagement photoshoot! So romantic! Now, to find that much fabric...:)

    ReplyDelete